Ten Tips for Exams When you do a test,
is demonstrating its ability to understand the subject of the course, or perform certain tasks.
The test is based on evaluation or judgment in their course of study.
There are many environmental conditions, including their own attitudes and conditions that influence how you serve during exams.
These tips can help:
Come prepared, arrive early for exams
Bring all the materials you will need, such as pencils and pens, calculator, dictionary, and clock.
This will help you have everything at hand and concentrate on the task Stay relaxed and confident
Remind yourself that you are well prepared and will come out all right.
allow not become anxious, if you feel anxious before or during a test, take several slow, deep breaths to relax.
Do not talk to other students before an exam, the anxiety is contagious.
Be comfortable but alert
Choose a good place to take the exam.
sure you have enough room to work.
Maintain an upright posture in your seat
Do a preliminary examination (if not timed)
Use 10% of their time reading carefully reading all the review
Dial key terms and decide how to manage your time
as you read the questions, write brief notes indicating ideas that may use later in their responses.
Plan to answer the easy questions first and most difficult questions last.
answer the exam questions in a strategic order
The last questions that answers must be the most difficult,
detexto carry as much writing, or have the lowest score value
When you perform a test “multiple choice” ,
know when guessing
First eliminate the answers you know are wrong.
Always guess when there is no penalty for doing so or can remove options.
guess not if you have no basis for your choice and if you will be punished by guessing
If your first choice is usually correct, do not change your answers unless you are sure of the correction
When you perform a test “test”,
think before you write
a brief outline Develop for testing pointing a few words for the ideas you want to discuss.
List these items on your list to indicate the order in which they discuss
When writing the review “Test”,
- go straight to the point
- State your main point in the first sentence
- Use your first paragraph to provide an overview of your essay.
- Use the rest of your essay to discuss these points in more detail.
- Lay the points specific information, examples, or quotations from your readings and notes
Reserve 10% of testing time for review
- consideration Review
- Resist the urge to leave as soon completed all items
- sure you have answered all the questions.
- Proofread your writing for spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Verify your answers in mathematics for careless errors (eg, errors in decimal). Compare your current answers to math problems with a quick estimate
Analyze test results
- Each test can prepare for an upcoming exam.
- Use to review their exams when studying final exams
Decide on what study strategy worked best for you and adoptela
- Identify those that did not work well and replace.