United Nations needs Volunteers force for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Globally. So Application For United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020 is open for All Nationalities across the world. Applicants minimum age should be 22 Yrs For National UN Volunteers and 25 Yrs For International United Nation Volunteer.
Duration will be 3 to 12 Months Depending upon COVI-19 situation. UN will give basic Allowance to cover Food, Accomodation, Utilities, disability insurance and return airfares also. Also Check UNICEF Free Online Courses With Free Certifications
UN Youth Volunteers is open for All Academic background. The United Nations is an Intergovernmental Organization to achieve international cooperation. You might be interested in WHO Free Online Courses 2020.
United Nations Volunteers Program For Novel Coronavirus 2020
- Sponsored By United Nations
- Nationality: All can apply
- Location: Globally (can be placed anywhere)
- Age: 22 Yrs For National UN Volunteers and 25 Yrs For International United Nation Volunteer
- Stipend: Yes, Allowance will be given to cover food, accommodation etc
UN Volunteers Online Registration is Open
About United Nations Youth Volunteers Program
- United Nations is a worldwide intergovernmental organization founded in 1945. Headquarter of UN is in New York.
- The Novel Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is disturbing the health systems, essential public services and communities globally.
- UN team are working closely with national governments, community groups, the health sector and industry to respond to this crisis.
- UN invites skilled professionals to support the UN system’s response as national UN Volunteers.
- International UN Volunteers may telecommute or be deployed once travel restrictions are lifted.
United Nations Volunteers Program will pay the following items of selected applicants:
- Monthly Allowance to cover food
- Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are lifted)
If you have qualification or experience in the following areas so you are most welcome to apply for United Nations Volunteers For Novel Coronavirus 2020
1) Health professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-health professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
- Must have work experience in above qualification criteria
- 22 years old for national UN Volunteer assignments
- At least 25 years old for international UN Volunteer assignments.
How To Apply For UN Volunteers Program
Application process is online. Must read the Eligibility criteria for applying in UN program. Link is given below