Without the teachings of the Quran, without regard to the teachings of Islamic society, it can not be imagined. Islamic teachings can be based on the basis of an Islamic society. The Quran and Hadith are the sources of Islamic teachings, and what is meant by religious teachings is that other specialists of Islamic teachings, scholars who are deeply aware of the Hadith and Islamic traditions, are employed in the Quran. To further add a Muslim point of view to Islam, perform the basic and essential education of Muslims in Muslims and bring about the sincerity of Islamic civilization and civilization.
The number of scholars who have graduated far from the federation wafaq-ul-madaris is one hundred and sixty six thousand (136063), the number of universities is one hundred and six thousand four hundred (175412) and the number of security is 100,000 a thousand thousand five hundred acres (1054551).
Wafaq il madaris Scope:
wafaq il madaris head office is in Multan. Its scope is with the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, but with the approval of the Majlis-e-Azam, the affiliate of religious institutions and universities can be done with the federation. The real power of the federal government is its council and it is supervisory to the completion of the objectives and goals of the federation and the federal government chooses.
“Federally Administered Al Arabiya Pakistan” is a purely educational and non-political organization. Which has nothing to do with any political party and the federation in the form of a federation does not take any political stand, nor does it express its opinion in any country’s national politics, nor does it direct its affiliate to its affiliates and universities. Is.
Effectiveness of Pakistan’s Al-Qaeda Al Arabia
(1) Companions and specialist courses in affiliate universities, including comprehensive courses for qualified and qualified students and teaching successful students and credentials in examination.
(2) Attempts to organize and organize mutual unity and integrity in the Arabian and universities.
(3) Suitable for proper and appropriate adaptation and customizing books according to the modern religious requirements in the Curriculum Education.
(4) Regular education, integrity and harmony in system education and examination in seminars and universities that affiliate with this federation.
(5) According to the modern modern requirements compilation and publication of teaching Islam and publish and authorize authentic and research books on important topics.
(6) To make the right and effective means to enhance the security and development of the Sciences and Universities and to raise the quality of education.
(7) Efficient management of training students
wafaq ul madaris syllabus:
Pakistan’s curriculum is set on these basic points of education.
(1) …… Protecting and Publishing Islamic Sciences
(2) …… expertise in the help of art and helpful art in understanding of Koran and Sunnah.
(3) …… Supply of material for the right and domination of Islam in the field of arguments and confusion.
(4) …… Focusingly and practically exaggerated
(5) …… Regulatory training to implement the constitution of Pakistan.
(6) …… promotion of Islamic civilization and values.
(7) …… Physical training for the creation of welfare society.
(8) …… Explanation and implementation of modern and remote era problems and the law of affairs Sharia Islami.
(9) …… To prepare people for private, family and business problems, to present public interest.
(10) …… To memorize the Koran and keep the traditions of the Koran through the selected students.